Turbo trainer?

61 to 64 of 64 messages
02/01/2009 at 15:32
Had concern about speed sensor not working from rear wheel, standard setup are shown on front wheel, the extra distance could prove bad signal, interference etc), but I have just brought  a cateye V2 (speed inc cadence) and the candence and speed sensor are one unit designed to work from the rear wheel.  So should work well.  Looks good.  If you also want a hr monitor the V3 looks good (I have on my watch to combine with running).
05/01/2009 at 23:10

Ordered two Spinervals DVD's from Total Fitness on Friday, here today (Monday) so very good service (had to check which ones they had in stock though [only some]).

Got 11 "Big Gear Strength", thought keep that for another day, so tried 16 "Aero Base Builder", that will be the easy one!  How wrong can you be!!!  With that and the cadence monitor had a very good workout.

Definately recommend them.

06/01/2009 at 08:27
The Aerobase spinervals tend to be easier.  Wait until you try some of the others.  I just love the bit in Tough Love where you spin at 120rpm while standing up
06/01/2009 at 08:56
He had us standing at 90rpm, that was hard enough.  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.