Tyre advice needed!

no punctures please.

21 to 23 of 23 messages
13/03/2013 at 12:17

I find the Pro 3s easy enough to change and I have very small and generally weak hands. I think you should go for it. As Teddy above said, you're on a racing bike after all.

13/03/2013 at 17:02

I know individual experiences are open to luck either way, but I've had Pro3 on my bike for general training for maybe 2,000+ miles now including all of winter and not had a single puncture. I've used Gatorskins before and they're also good, but if anything I would say the Pro3 are less prone to cutting up.

And as someone has pointed out, they come in different colours.

18/03/2013 at 06:23
Thanks guys. Put the free pro 4s on on Sat night infront of the tv! They werent too bad to get on ... There were no tantrums, so may stick with them. They look good but can't say I have tried them out yet except for a couple of circles around a car park!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.