Urgent Pirate Query

41 to 44 of 44 messages
25/06/2013 at 15:18

Best of luck. Wish I could come up and support but the day before a big exam. So I will be revising* hard.

*Checking the forum repeatedly for updates. 

Edited: 25/06/2013 at 15:25
25/06/2013 at 15:29

Madness, but hats off you Sid!   

seren nos    pirate
25/06/2013 at 16:07
Sid Sidowski wrote (see)
seren nos wrote (see)

how can you see out of that enough for the bike

its not too bad as long as its not raining, sunny, cloudy, dark or bright

thats what i thought......i was suprised that they would let you race in it on the bike.....

25/06/2013 at 16:25
seren nos wrote (see)
Sid Sidowski wrote (see)
seren nos wrote (see)

how can you see out of that enough for the bike

its not too bad as long as its not raining, sunny, cloudy, dark or bright

thats what i thought......i was suprised that they would let you race in it on the bike.....

i asked them before i started training. Outlaw referred me to BTF and BTF said OK if Outlaw Ok and Outlaw then said OK. Ive done VLM in one and a few half maras and running is fine I wont be bumping into people. Ive trained in one on the bike. Biggest problem is my discomfort and having to stop to fuel. I wont be taking anyone out or putting others at risk......not that I got near anyone else on bike last year!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.