URWFRC tri team kit

(overspill from the Switzerland thread)

2,061 to 2,069 of 2,069 messages
Plum    pirate
14/06/2006 at 20:52
No xold just cant spell

Does your missis fancy picking me up fom staines on sunday if she is allowed out with strnge men
AndrewSmith    pirate
14/06/2006 at 22:08
I will check. She is swimming but we are out for the rest of the day sunday so she can't do her ride then. And I have to go to brighton to pick up my sister and half a dozen poxy bikes from the London to brigton wallys so she will be looking after the little darlings.
15/06/2006 at 10:28
blimey - there was a real tussle over the design concept right up to page 6

if we hadn't put our foot down, the well loved pirate it might well have had a skull and crossbones, with an eyepatch, with an Mdot on the eyepatch, and a swiss army knife between its teeth, and a biohazard sign around the skull, and a geeky "URWFRC"-style motif on the breast saying "virtual club, real triathletes", and a cutlass stabbing into the top of the skull, with "IMCH" written down the cutlass, and -worst of all- forum names on the back in iron on letters.

i think we did quite well, considering!!
15/06/2006 at 10:29
oh, and a swiss flag on the shoulder
15/06/2006 at 10:31
I like Dr Nic's reason for buying

"Go on then, I need a new tri suit and my bike is yellow."
15/06/2006 at 10:37
and - wasn't it me who suggested we should have a TdF leader jersey yellow colour?? I think so........(can't be arsed to read back)
15/06/2006 at 10:39
actually the colour and suit thang all got started in another fred thinking about it and then candy set this one up..........
15/06/2006 at 10:42
i remember that louis garneau's TdF yellow was actually a crappy orange colour. wot's all that about? the amusing thing about yellow was all the girlies whining that it wouldn't match their highlights.
15/06/2006 at 12:54
oohh, I'm booked in to the hairdressers next week. Think I should take my pirate kit with me so they can match it?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2,061 to 2,069 of 2,069 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.