Vortex 4

3 messages
xxxpancho    pirate
23/04/2012 at 18:52
Hello Guys, can anyone shed some light on the Vortex 4 wetsuit which is made by xterra. I'm looking at buying a wetsuit very soon and someone mentioned this at my club. Has anyone got one I would really like to get some veiws on how good or bad they are
Golden Boots    pirate
23/04/2012 at 19:07

I have one... for the price it is great! Great fit, they allow you to return it if it doesn't fit.

Make sure you get one of the 50% off voucher codes... they probably are not as good as a £300 suit (or whatever there full price is) - but I think they are definitely better than a £150 suit! Have a look around as they are often giving away the code on some website or in some maazine

TheEngineer    pirate
24/04/2012 at 19:12
There are really only two things that matter about a wetsuit.

1) Can you afford it? (Don't look at £600 wetsuits if you can't afford them!)

2) Fit. This is the single most important thing - if your suit doesn't fit, it's NO use.

After you've ascertained those two little things, then the relative merits of each suit is worth consideration. Get to a tri shop and try some on first!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.