Wetsuit help

New wetsuit time but where to buy?

5 messages
31/03/2013 at 17:04

Hello,

I'm back and after more help. Previously brought my wetsuit - a blueseventy fusion from sportpursuit but I am not sure I brought the right size. It was VERY tight, i walked a bit like a penguin and the shoulder split after only 1 season.

I am a god awful swimmer and was quite tempted by the HUUB suits (i am a sucker for advertising!) Just wondering what brands/shops etc people suggest. I reckon I need to try them on because I know they are supposed to be tight, but I am not sure they are supposed to be THAT tight!

Thanks for any help

cougie    pirate
31/03/2013 at 17:15
You need to try them on. Whereabouts are you ?
31/03/2013 at 17:48

Wiltshire - Salisbury

04/04/2013 at 10:17

I went to B2P sports in Windsor yesterday and hired a wetsuit, they had plenty in stock and were extremely helpful!!

04/04/2013 at 11:15

HP - maybe head off to TriUK in Yeovil which isn't a zillion miles away??   they have an endless pool so not only can you try suits on, you can also see how they feel to swim in.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.