Wetsuit hire

How much???

7 messages
Ratbag    pirate
14/10/2005 at 13:49
There is a guy at work who wants to do a couple of tris next year and is looking to hire a wetsuit.

How much would it cost for the season and where can he hire one?

Cheers,

RB
14/10/2005 at 13:54
www.triuk.com - 25 quid plus postage is the cheapest (I think)
14/10/2005 at 13:55
TriUK do one for £25 for the season, plus £10 postage each way, but they ask for £100 deposit up front. You can opt to keep it at the end of the season and not reclaim the deposit - I did that, and would still have even if I hadn't nicked the neoprene several times!

There are deals at some events (e.g. London Tri) where something in the region of £25 gets you the suit for the day.
14/10/2005 at 13:55
Curses!
14/10/2005 at 13:57
I hired from TriUK as well, and returned the suit.

I have to say they were very quick with the refund of £100, with no quibbles. I would definitely use them again (and I'm not on commission, 'onest gov!!)
14/10/2005 at 14:01
Sorry, Swerve - those extra seconds you took writing the hyperlink cost you dear ;-)

Also they are selling they're second hand (non-snagged) suits off cheapish right now...

I went for one of their starter packages (trisuit, goggles and wetsuit) and don't regret it all - although I am of course switching to pirate gear away from their standard foor trisuit.
Ratbag    pirate
14/10/2005 at 14:22
Thanks guys...I'll let him know.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.