What is ....

an Ironman Sherpa?

21 to 22 of 22 messages
meface    pirate
03/05/2013 at 16:57

I was awake before my alarm due to the hub-bub in the campsite of everyone esle up flapping.

Up suncream, breakfast, dressed, toilet, pick up bags prepacked (leaving watch on table), down to transition with a big mug of tea. Hang out, hang bags, check bike, run back to tent get watch, run back, wetsuit on into water go.

I am organised and ensured that when I packed my bags they were well packed with nothing else required. I did this at home with time on my hands and a checklist.  I then never opened them when I got there so I knew everything was inside. Although I don't take much.

Do it, do it well, do it once.

03/05/2013 at 17:05
m..eface wrote (see)

I was awake before my alarm due to the hub-bub in the campsite of everyone esle up flapping.

Up suncream, breakfast, dressed, toilet, pick up bags prepacked (leaving watch on table), down to transition with a big mug of tea. Hang out, hang bags, check bike, run back to tent get watch, run back, wetsuit on into water go.

I am organised and ensured that when I packed my bags they were well packed with nothing else required. I did this at home with time on my hands and a checklist.  I then never opened them when I got there so I knew everything was inside. Although I don't take much.

Do it, do it well, do it once.

Um are you sure you're a pirate? That sounds terribly organised and sensible.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.