a list ....
45. Find my gilet!
46. Book week off work for DIY as per Mrs Cat5's instructions.
47. Visit Chirpodist for her to tell you the failry bad blisters on your feet are in fact medically classifiable, 'something about through to the dermis on one bit', and that they will take 3-weeks to even have a covering of delicate skin.
Feet now covered in stretchy fleece and taped with strict orders to keep feet dry, leave tape on for as long as possible, and then retape. Did I mention I have to keep them dry. When I said I had just been swimming for 1.15 she looked like I had slapped her. Bloody good job I didn't mention the 1.30 session on bike last night then.
Now contemplating having to dry and tape my feet in either T1 or T2, possibly making me eligible for lost in transition award.
On the plus side she trimmed my toenails and they look great!
48. Worry that your new tribar extensions are half an inch too long and get the hacksaw out.
49. Think about moving the bars back 1/2 an inch rather than lob it off the other end
Oh gawd. I've taken mine off again. I can't get used to them. i just don't like the feeling of being in that position.
I'm happy to be down on the drops. They've really just been an accessory for me
I am with you there Hope ... drops are fine, bars I usually opt out of unless I am on my specialized in which case they feel ok?
50. Start doing some swimming
Better late than never Jaffa !!!
Oh yeah... swimming.
I must get around to doing some of that!
Meldy i'm sure it because I can't cope with the thought of my hands being so far from my brakes!
Hope yes .. with you on that oneDont listen to Max, he knows nothing (his wife told me)
51. Wax bikini line (inc boys!)
Good call MT !!!
Ridgebackmax wrote (see)
Outlaws so flat you wont need brakes Seriously if its windy you may be glad of aerobars on long drags into a headwind
+1 to this - 2 x 4-5 mile straights today's race into a headwind, picked a nice gear, upped the cadence and got on the aero bars.... just superb (appreciate not a long stint by pirate stds but for cabin personnel it's a long stint)
Visit the official Triathlete's World page
Follow Triathlete's World on Twitter
Other Natmag-Rodale Sites
About Triathlete's World