Zipp wheels

21 to 24 of 24 messages
22/06/2011 at 07:46
Bouncing Barlist wrote (see)

Those wheels make a lovely whum whum sound when youre going at speed, expecially good in narrow streets.

I love that sound.  And the sound of full disc wheels.  I was in my element being taken over by cyclists at The Dambuster at the weekend.

22/06/2011 at 18:21
If anyone fancies Nicko's but prefers all carbon tubulars I've a mate selling a set of mint 404s, titanium skewers,  campag fit - very nice I'd have them myself if I had the money.  
23/06/2011 at 09:36
if I didn't have my HED Jets I'd be tempted pops as you don't see many 2nd hand with a Campag fit but can't justify the expense for something that probably won't offer much more over the Heds
Doozer.    pirate
23/06/2011 at 09:54
HED are better than Zipp IMO anyway.  Zipp you pay inflated price for a reputation

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.