Comrades Marathon Entry???

3 messages
06/06/2008 at 17:33

I'm seriously considering doing the "up" race in 2010. I spoke to the litle fella at the Comrades stall at the Marathon Exhibition and having read up on the race I know I can complete it having done a 3.09 marathon time and 1.25 half time.

Question is, how hard is it to get a place, is it massively oversibscribed? ANyone tried to get in and failed? The bloke on the stall didn't seem to think it was hugely difficult to get a place but would appreciate any info.

Also anyone got any experiences of just how brutal/inspirational/challenging etc this race is?

Cheers,

Rob

06/06/2008 at 18:06
Robe there's already a thread around her called "Who Fancies Comrades 2010?" - on either the 1st or 2nd page - go find that
08/06/2008 at 20:19
easy to get in

just apply

NICE

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.