Connemara Ultra 2012

41 to 43 of 43 messages
30/03/2012 at 15:23
I got flu on sunday noght and am only now normal temp today. I'll still be travelling for the sake of a week's holiday, but maybe next year. I'll have to find a local ultra, but the trouble is the coming ones are longer.
GKD
01/04/2012 at 18:16
Decided early this week that as I hadn't really trained for this just to run through and treat it as a training run. Gorgeous day out there if a little hot for me, can't believe I'm saying that about the west.
Edited: 01/04/2012 at 18:25
GKD
30/04/2012 at 09:51
Wonderful day and a great post race party, we stayed until 1am and had loads of guiness. My mate Max came 6th and we were both treated like running gods as we had out t-shirts on and out partied most of the others who had just run the half!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 43 of 43 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.