Dear Santa ...

1 message
06/12/2011 at 19:19
Aiming to invest this years crimbo cash (if i get any .. if not then it'll be whatevers left from Decembers pay packet!) on a decent wet weather jacket.
I've been recommended the 'Haglof Ozo' by a small welsh fell runner friend and from all the reviews I've found it seems to tick boxes.
Anyone else got one? tried one? given up on one? got one on their christmas list?
Of course any alternative suggestions would be appreciated too.

http://www.haglofs.com/en-US/products/clothing/layers/shell-layer/men/ozo_pullover_en-us.aspx

I've been training for the past three or four months now, for some long distance events in 2012, and tbh have been lucky it's been relatively dry. The longer I leave it the more I'm pushing my luck cos a spell of massive rain could really put the mockers on my training as I've no real decent wet wear

Thanks in advance

gmike

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.