East Hull Harriers 24 Hour Track Race

Here we go round.......

81 to 87 of 87 messages
13/05/2006 at 23:27
lol yes july - and in the middle of a heat wave too. it was nice.
14/05/2006 at 08:41
Candy - are you going to do another 24 hour race?

hammie - they'll be going round that track at Tipton now, wish i was there, I've emailed Marg to say I'll be there next year.
14/05/2006 at 11:45
shades, yes when i get round to it. would probably have done hull this year if it was still in july - but i'm still 'resting' at the moment after ironman arizona last month. i'll have to stop 'resting' soon, or buy a lot of bigger clothes! i popped a button off some jeans yesterday, but i blame dodgy workmanship for that.
14/05/2006 at 11:57
candy - wow, ironman, how did you get on?

as far as I know Hull will be back to June or July next year, will let you know as soon as I find out.

Re your jeans, I'm sure it was your superb aerobic system that enabled you to breathe so deeply!
14/05/2006 at 12:04
did alright i suppose. wanted to get inside the top 25%, but finished around 26% down the field, mainly due to an atrocious swim.

swimming had been most of my trainng too because i had an injured foot which stopped me running and cycling for months, so that was quite annoying.

i'll definitely do hull if its next july.
14/05/2006 at 18:26
well considering you were injured 26% is really good, are you going to do another?
16/05/2006 at 13:19
UH,
Thanks for digging out those mags. Email me off-line and perhaps we can arrange something. Will you be at this 12 hour in Boston, Lincs ?

Thanks Again,

Mick.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 87 of 87 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.