3 messages
11/07/2011 at 14:23
Will somebody please tell me how to find insurance in the uk to cover the utmb as my french isn't up to their websites.
11/07/2011 at 15:07
take a look at either or - I have/had annual cover with these so we don't have to think about insurance for the daft stuff we do from triathlon to ski touring. we're with dogtag at the mo.

they cover most outdoor activities (excluding some of the more dangerous sports like paragliding, base jumping etc) and offer a variety of packages to cover UK, Europe, or World

there are other insurers like sportscoverdirect offering similar but I've no experience of them

11/07/2011 at 21:50
Thanks for the advice have now insured with dogtag who were really helpful.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.
Forum Jump  

RW competitions

RW Forums