Long Course weekend

Inc wales swim, wales sportive and wales marathon

7 messages
8iron    pirate
02/06/2010 at 10:14
Ok who fancies this for a bit of an end to the season challenge?  Being held in Tenby Pembrokeshire on Sept 24th to 26th; to get the long course medal you have to:  swim 3000m on friday (sea swim), cycle 120 miles on sat and then run the wales marathon on the sunday!! Very unique medals too.  You can also enter shorter versions of the events or enter them individually.  Long course info at www.longcourseweekend.com -
02/06/2010 at 10:40
Hi Matt - you should punt this into the tri forum as well - might get some interest there as well

it clashes with the JW Ultra which may restrict some interest
23/06/2010 at 08:03
My familiy is from Tenby so seriously thinking about this one
8iron    pirate
23/06/2010 at 08:16
closed roads on the marathon too!!
8iron    pirate
25/08/2010 at 23:03
last week for entries.  www.longcourseweekend.com
24/09/2010 at 22:02
Did the swim - really enjoyed it! Wish I could be around for the rest of the weekend.
16/06/2012 at 15:57

hi i was the marshal on the finish line handing out the water and meddles was a great wk end and I'm now going to do the run next year. so lucky to live there great place. hope u had a great time if u did the long course.went for first run Monday did 1k then had to stop with a very sore big toe its now black and keeps bleeding great start.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.