Marlborough Downs Ultra

5 messages
10/05/2013 at 17:21

Hi all! 

Im running this event for the first time tomorrow and coming across from Bath. Does anybody happen to be coming over from this way, or down from Swindon that I could possibly share a lift with? It is proving quite hard to get there without a car...

Many thanks

Matt

13/05/2013 at 06:40

Results are on the website. 

13/05/2013 at 18:54

So.... I had 16 views on thisnpost when i checked before leaving very early by train on sat morning but nobody told me i was gong to be 24 hours too early...oh well...my stupid fault and serves me right I guess.

Great event when It did finally start ( ;

14/05/2013 at 13:30

Oh dear - only saw this on Monday myself!  Could have offered a lift from the Frome area!  Think I spoke to you at the start, you run to Avebury and back on the Saturday?

Good run by the way - a good 29 mins ahead of me!  Just missed the sub 5 hour - the climb up to the Ridgeway did it for me and left too much to do on the last section.

14/05/2013 at 17:24

Report here if anyone's interested  

http://www.ultra-fit.me/2013/05/14/marlborough-downs-challenge-33-miles-13-5-2013/

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.