Pennine Challenge

v hilly (& wet) 100 mile ultra or 150mile Duathlon

41 to 45 of 45 messages
18/03/2009 at 07:27

Sites are running at the moment (I Googled them) but I'm not sure when they were last updated, last "News" posting was last December.

And now you mention them, I've just realised I have not had any spam from them lately.

18/03/2009 at 08:43
I was just trying to enter this one and have had similar problams. The ambitionlife part of the site has also been down for the last few weeks. FIngers crossed, i guess if you paid by credit cards then you'll be able to get the cash back if tis all gone tits up?
19/03/2009 at 08:25

I was wondering along the same lines. There is no news about the RAW AFrica race that was last month, either. You can't enter P100 via the "Ambitionstore" - it says to ring either Monaco or S Africa numbers. I don't think I can be bothered with this one anymore.

20/03/2009 at 08:16

Raw Africa went fantastically - I will let the ladies winner speak for herself: Check out her race report on http://adventurelisa.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html

Unfortunately Gary Burrows and I (Terry Southam) are no longer with ambition events. We have parted ways with the naseba group.

I am pretty sure the Ambition division is closing down. I sent a list of refunds to be made for entries to the naseba finance team so please contact camillek@naseba,com or nicw@naseba.com.

The Namibian race was a huge success, so keep your eyes open for us in the very near future.

Should you wish to contact me directly for anything terrysoutham@yahoo.com

20/03/2009 at 10:43

Hi Terry

Good to hear from you, and that we may get a refund! So are all the UK Ambition events incl Pennince C & Du are OFF then

On the upshot, Coniston Old Man Tri here I come

Edited: 20/03/2009 at 10:54

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 45 of 45 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.