Possible 12 hour multi-lap Ultra

6 messages
12/07/2012 at 01:53

A friend and I are considering putting on a 12 hour Ultra in the Wakefield area and I was wondering whether this is something that would attract much interest? Will probably take place in mid-November.

WiB
12/07/2012 at 08:29

Trail or road? How long will the laps be?

WiB
12/07/2012 at 09:20
We're definitely short on Ultras up north so it sounds good in principle. - mid Novembers too close to one I'm doing on the 24th though.
12/07/2012 at 19:04
It depends on the route. I'm at a loose end in November.
12/07/2012 at 19:17

Sounds good to me ,as i haven't got any events planned after the ladybower 50 at the end of September

14/07/2012 at 16:56
The hell on the Humber was very popular last year and i think it is already full for this year. That is a 12 hour event -4 miles loops

I would definatly be interested depending on the date, first 2 weekends already booked up. However, November will be dark early so I personally would prefer road/ nice surface to off road which can be tricky and feel unsafe on your own in the dark

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.