Race to the Stones

81 to 83 of 83 messages
15/07/2013 at 09:33

Well done for completing the route. It was certainly tough going out there in the heat! I'm not sure how many people completed it from the 800 registered, as there are currently problems on their race timing page.

How were the logistics in the end Bear B.Hind, given the issues you were facing leading up to the race? Did everything run smoothly in the end?

15/07/2013 at 14:26

Yes.  A bit of a hitch at start when cab did not arrive, but fortunately there was a spare place in another one.  At the finish there were showers - not very hot, but never mind -  a lovely pastie, a cool barn to sit in, medical assistance and best of all the shuttle van did an unscheduled early run to Swindon so I caught the 9.10a.m. to London.

15/07/2013 at 14:56

I did it! I did it! I did it! So proud. That's my 100km virginity gone ...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 83 of 83 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.