Stort 30

3 messages
22/10/2012 at 00:10

I acted as sweeper at this event.  It is a picturesque out and back towpath run along the Stort navigation.  It came with a £20 entry fee, and the support was on the money. 

This would make a good entry level ultra, or a training event for an experienced ultra runner.  It would be a good event for getting a 30 mile PB. 

23/10/2012 at 01:07
I enjoyed it! Thanks for helping out on the event. It was my first organised long run and I found it hard work (first time I've really run off road). Dread to think what I've got coming at the country to capital in jan!

It was flat and there was a nice cheer at the end, even for a slow coach like me.
WiB
23/10/2012 at 09:34

Have heard nothing but good reports on this one Ben. Some of the other races look good as well.

WiB

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.