Thames Ring 2011

81 to 83 of 83 messages
NBD
27/06/2011 at 17:11

Huge thanks to all the people who helped out during this epic event.  You all put up with some pretty awful conditions yet made each checkpoint a bright and cheery place! To all the runners, thanks for the encouragement and your company at times.  To Phil and Stefan, well, it's been emotional!

Will post a race report on the Portobello Runners website at some point.

27/06/2011 at 21:02

RunAwayKJ I was trying to send you a private message but notice that you are not set up to receive.

If you could send me some details I have info regarding our 'live data conversation' over lunch.

28/06/2011 at 19:35
back after being away for a few days, great performance by all runners. well done to those who marshalled.

i don't know either Javed or Denis but was not surprised to see them finish up there, as they both appeared chirpy and organised at CP2.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 83 of 83 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.