The Druid Challenge Ridgeway Ultra 2012

84 Miles, 3 Day, Multistage Ultra November 9th -11th

201 to 209 of 209 messages
12/11/2012 at 16:16

James - I to will be doing the Thames Trot, I have just ordered the map so I can start the training runs (in a week or two)!

12/11/2012 at 19:39

I can't believe that I am considering the Thames Trot just 1 day after the Druid, only to find out that they have sold out of places! Charity places are available but not keen on  asking people for sponsorship in these difficult times. Does anyone work for Go Beyond Ultra on this thread so that I can blag an entry

12/11/2012 at 20:44
The results are out! Well done everyone. Nice to meet you bear.b.hind I have a score to settle from Friday - I've got the welsh ultra on 1st December so some lessons have been learnt!!
12/11/2012 at 21:44

Good luck for the 1st Sian.

13/11/2012 at 01:31

Absolutely over the moon with my results although there's a few things that don't tally.  Can't help thinking if I hadn't stopped to keep taking all those photos I might have knocked off 20 minutes of my time - but then I might not have looked up at the views!  I am up late uploading my photos on Flickr witht he intention of posting the link on the XNRG FB page so everyone can have a look.  Hope it works.  Finances have put the brakes on my ultra races, but I have booked for The Wall next June. 

Julian - all that pain and you're looking for more already?! 

13/11/2012 at 02:20

Right.  2.20 am and finally I've done it.  Photos now on Flickr.  I posted the link on Extreme Energy FB page.  Give you something to remember it by.  Enjoy!

13/11/2012 at 07:58

julian will see you at TT50- 2 weeks after winter tanners !!

13/11/2012 at 08:09

Richard - excellent result and thanks for the photos I will go and have a look.

Sian - nice to have met you on Friday, I hope you are feeling better and good luck on the 1st.

Loula - I looked at the Tanners as a training run for Thames Trot but it looked quite a complicated course to follow I don't like the idea of getting lost.

Going for a walk this morning to get the legs moving again and will attempt an easy run on Thursday.

13/11/2012 at 13:52

Some great photos on Facebook from XNRG. Julian- your going to love the ones of the loved up French couple

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
201 to 209 of 209 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.