The SNOD ultra runnig thread

The Idle Banter non specific race ultra thread

3,041 to 3,047 of 3,047 messages
26/10/2014 at 19:49
Hows it all going. My injury.nightmare seems to br over. White Rose ultra next week.
GKD
26/10/2014 at 20:22

Good news Spen, still crocked from my last one and no end in sight unfortunately. White Rose is 30 isn't it?

GKD
26/10/2014 at 20:35

How long are you out for GKD?  I read the race report so know it's a long injury.

im doing the 60.

GKD
26/10/2014 at 20:42

Probably another two months realistically, kinda hoped the doctors were wrong and I'd heal quickly but it seems to be the opposite. 

60 looks good, beautiful area to be running if the weather plays ball

GKD
27/10/2014 at 07:31

Does that scupper anything for next year GKD, or will you be able to get up to speed in time - providing re-hab goes according to plan?

GKD
27/10/2014 at 10:57
Hopefully not, it would have killed my Spine plans but I've been given a crown court date I can't get out of anyway so I'll have to wait until 2016 to return.
First race isn't until May so loads of time to get back into things
GKD
24/11/2014 at 14:39

Hi all. Fingers crossed everybody moving along well?

Good to hear your beyond the injury woes now Spen, hope the white rose went well?

Fingers crossed for you GKD, hope your on target to meet that recovery time still.

Just two more marathon+ planned for me now. On Friday hope to complete a self-devised 'Woldsmonster 50' route - my homage to the Woldsman 50, just with lots more hills. Early start in dark, finish in dark. Then most probably the Hardmoors Roseberry topping marathon in December.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3,041 to 3,047 of 3,047 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.