The Spine

581 to 585 of 585 messages
25/03/2014 at 00:15

I may be wrong, but suspect husband will greatly enjoy investigating the GPS and I'm taking the fact he's said I can use his omm rucsac as positive signs.

glorious long run today, not very hilly, but lots of sand which is hard work, view of moray firth and snow-capped mountains and getting really close to the seals on the beach

26/03/2014 at 20:10

Hope various niggles and injuries are settling down? I was plagued colds and injuries all through February. Would get a few good weeks in only to have to stop again. Got my run in, but had to miss some training the following week as life got in the way. www.d2ride.co.uk  

Feeling better and more time the last few weeks and ready for the March long run next sunday - the trails, paths, field edges, minor roads to get me around Hulme in as scenic a manor as possible.  Will be about 43m as sticking a few miles outside of town for the most part. Been really looking forward to this one!

26/03/2014 at 21:01

Etrex 30, gps 62 (or 64) or montana for me for GPS.

the Montana is still on my list because it has a still crap but much better resolution screen than the other two, I might not actually be able to see much at 1:25000 on the etrex.

The gps 62 or it's newer brother the 64 is favourite so far. Want a fenix2 as well just because it looks cute  

Edited: 26/03/2014 at 21:02
GKD
26/03/2014 at 21:52

Whatever you're comfortable with, I used the 62 and found it ideal, whichever one you choose make sure its button operated rather than touchscreen and you really know how to use it

GKD
09/04/2014 at 12:35

Interesting Forum.  Will have to read in more detail when I get a chance.  I have dived into the Challenger event for 2015.  thought the pictures looked good. lol. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
581 to 585 of 585 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.