The Spine

1,161 to 1,165 of 1,165 messages
Yesterday at 17:12

Great write-up so far Ian, looking forward to Part 2. Working on editing mine tonight had forgotten about the doctor checking people, she jumped into a car I was sitting in with my supporter, and I was most confused why she was asking me if I was OK because I felt absolutely just fine at the time but I think she was doing a general check around?

Yesterday at 17:21

Alli is not actually a Doctor but she is one hell of a competent MST and she knows what to look for. The standard of MST support varied enormously but Darren tried to have a top notch team leader with each group.

Yesterday at 21:18

Don't think it was Alli who jumped in and talked to me, I don't think she was a member of the MST team, I think she was checking me out mentally as much as physically, possibly because I hadn't dropped yet ... bearing in mind many dropped throughout that first day and this was about 10pm I guess on the Saturday evening.  The guy from MST who spoke to me (and Tom J) to pull us off the route was lovely, I felt a bit sorry for him having to pass on the news to us, seeing as I wasn't taking it especially well at the time!!

Yesterday at 23:12

I heard cragchick, upon being told she was being axed from the race, used language that would be suitable at neither a primary school or a church!

Yesterday at 23:45
Really??? Well I'd love to know who said that!! I wasn't happy, but i don't think I resorted to quite that level!!! I can remember apologising to Tom J, in the middle of yet another field of mud and cow shite, for my bad language and it wasn't even considered bad apparently

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,161 to 1,165 of 1,165 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.