Tough Mudder

adventure race

21 to 23 of 23 messages
16/01/2012 at 16:45
You men and your transits  (I'm only jealous)!  I hope you do make it onto channel 4 - I'll look out for you.
16/03/2012 at 07:33

Hi all . . . enter another TM convert! Never done one before - the closest I've come is taking part in the Bollin Valley Challenge up in Macclesfield, either that or the Krypton Factor assault course about 20 years ago . . . say no more.

I've signed up for the North West event along with some old school pals that still live up that way. Not sure that the end of November is the right time of the year to be doing this event, looking forward to it all the same. Anybody else doing this one?

Cheers.

16/03/2012 at 11:01
A friend of mine from Madrid is keen to come over for the November one in Cheshire and if he does will no doubt end up dragging me along too. Also considering the summer one in Scotland for sh**s and giggles.
I always find the crawling obstacles or any which involve steep hill climbs the hardest as they knacker your whole body and not just your legs!
Having said that I recon the distance alone will be a challenge on the tough mudder as it's a good few miles farther than most other events of this type

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.