Tough mudder

3 messages
01/05/2012 at 23:26
I really want to do this but can't find anyone to form a team with! Has anyone gone and done it alone before? or does anyone want to form a team for the next event in a couple of weeks?

20/07/2012 at 13:53

Hi Cassie, did you manage to get a team together for this? I just did the Scottish one this weekend and it was awesome! I think you definately need a team though. Some of the obstacles require teamwork and it's definitely more fun with a group.

10/08/2012 at 20:51

Hey Cassie, I have just signed up for 2013 London/East Midlands.  Don't know if that is any good for you? If you don't sign up this time round I think I will have a reasonable team you could join.  I'm about to do a Brutal 10K on my own tomorrow but I'm not keen - mate dropped out due to injury.  These things are about teamwork and sharing the stories over a drink afterwards!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.