Training Schedule - Relentless Forward Progress

21 to 22 of 22 messages
13/07/2012 at 21:39

Daz - just became single LOL, and I know you're now going "oh bugger" but it's cool, my decision!

I have got a training partner in mind anyway, I run with a local club, but they're not in the least ultra orientated, they don't even like leaving the road mostly! I need long runs, in the countryside...

Do you think the lacking spring is down to concentrating on ultras - hence a slower pace? Just a thought?

14/07/2012 at 06:47

Its old age lol!  Actually I've got achilles tendonitis on the left (since 2007).  But its a case of always recovering for races before the next comes along and the increase running.  I could get leg work in on the bike before but thats not spec to my racing now so its more of a filler/xtraining.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.