Western States 100 Qualifier

Can anyone recommend one?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
09/12/2014 at 13:05

My 4 tickets stayed carefully hidden, so I now need to work on getting 8 next year.  Actually a good thing, as I need to get quicker anyway.  I had a SDW 100 place but have just had to withdraw due to a family wedding. All other UK qualifiers are full but there are some new ones in Europe.  The 100k options in Poland and Czech Rep look significantly easier to qualify than what look like similar options in Germany and Austria. The Spanish one looks interesting but there is nothing in English....   All are hillier than even the NDW so look like a good way of getting some climbing experience without pushing the distance at the same time - looks like I will be checking out cheap flights once they open......  I assume no one has run any of these ?  Obviously the UTMB series is full, so it needs to be one of the lesser known ones.

09/12/2014 at 13:18

Wait until you can signup for Winter100 or is that to late? 

09/12/2014 at 13:40

Its not too late but it doesn't really appeal to me.... I'm on the NDW waitlist but the Polish one appeals, and if I screwed it up there might still be time for an emergency Winter 100 - or elsewhere - if needed

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.