whats trainers to wear

41 to 44 of 44 messages
23/09/2012 at 18:58

my tread is flourescent  yellow....now flourescent opens a whole new discussion...

24/09/2012 at 08:13

Daytrekker this is the first time I have heard this weather theory, but it seems to have as much logic as any other way of forecasting it, why waste money sending satellites into space and aircraft out over the Atlantic when for £140 (I'm guessing here how much you paid for 2 pairs of shoes) we have a workable system.  You just need to post a week in advance your schedule and confirm shoe colour choice.  Thank you

Edited: 24/09/2012 at 08:14
24/09/2012 at 09:32

Red trainers are a no brainer in Kansas--- Red for Tornadoes?

24/09/2012 at 13:50

just to let you all know the forecast for yesterday was rain ,so i decided to try my shoe colour theory out.didn't get up to early as only doing a steady 10/12 miles [tapering for next week],looked outside was a bit dull so put on road shoes [red and white] set off, weather was a bit cold but low and behold it didn't rain ,So here's my forecast for this week,

Tomorrow ... last trail run  [blue shoes] RAIN ,                                                     Thursday.... short road run [red and white shoes] Dry but may be cold.                   Sunday....Ladybower 50 .[Due to hot conditions at Dukeries Ultra,] I will be wearing Blue this time,BUT may change part way round ,so Sunshine and Showers.          Sorry if i cant please everyone this week ,but i am on a tapper                           

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.