Interested - then go to

http://groups.msn.com/YorkshireAdventureRacing

and get signed up - no pressure race!!
Monique    pirate
01/09/2004 at 14:30
Just added myself, what a good idea.
01/09/2004 at 14:35
Excellent - Welcome

Few off us are planning a off road training ride either wednesday 8th sept, thursday 9th sept - both in the evening or saturday 11th or sunday 12th september - either am or pm.

If you're interested drop me a line and I'll add you to the list.

ps
not sure yet were meeting - prob. somewhere near junction 36, 37 or 38 off the M1.
Monique    pirate
01/09/2004 at 14:37
Right which is junction 36,7 and 8 are they near Leeds? I could be tempted but am no good off road on a bike, don't mind falling off though.
01/09/2004 at 15:03
36 is north sheffield
37 is barnsley
and 38 is wakefield

for the last session we went along the trans pennine trail - mainly flat stuff.

don't worry bout falling off - i spent most off my time on the fall!!!!
Monique    pirate
01/09/2004 at 16:31
38 is nearest to me but others are easy peasy, let me know what day you decide and I will get Derek to have a go as well.
01/09/2004 at 21:27
Tri-harder, i'd be up for a ride as long as you don't leave me choking on your dust, the w/end would be best for me. Was the previous ride started from the sleepmonsters forum? If so i heard about it but couldn't make it.
02/09/2004 at 21:49
cont me in as well, let us know the times and place, slug, monique and derek are all from the same area and run for the same running club so should be able to arrange transport between us.
03/09/2004 at 10:02
Excellent - at the mo looking like trip out thursday evening for a couple off hours and few are planning on going out on the following sunday for 3 or 4 hours. will keep you informed.
Monique    pirate
03/09/2004 at 14:56
Thursday's out as I am committed to taking speed sessions at the club alternate thursdays. Paul we can arrange to go together Derek will deffinately be up for it, last time we went out on MB's his seat fell off, plus he did about 4 times.
03/09/2004 at 23:51
Tri, the Sunday session will be better for me, Thursdays i try to run with the club.

YRM and Monique, i've got a bike rack for my car so i'd be able to give somebody a lift if needed.
04/09/2004 at 12:20
can do sunday session as well if anybody wants too. I could come up you're way if you want.
08/09/2004 at 10:30
at mo sunday session is ON!

Planning on meeting Penistone - in the car park opps Cattle Market - then we can us the trans. trail - planned on riding towards Glossop and Manchester. - Will include pub or cafe stop along the way.

Meeting between 10.15 and 10.30ish for 3 or 4 hours off easy riding and not too many hills.

drop me a line if you coming and also if you require directions..........

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
13 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.