The path to a sub 15:00 5km

1 message
19/01/2013 at 23:52
I'm in my first term of uni but have been running practically my whole life. The last couple of years I have been training well gradually building it up resulting in big pb's (15:33 5k, 25:49 5mile, 52:59 10 mile). In the summer I cycle toured around eastern Europe (which turned into a bit of an epic) and then combined with an injury I've not quite been at my best lately. However I have set my aim to run a sub 15:00 5km by the end of the summer of 2013. I personally think I train well, but I'd like to use this thread to share ideas with people of similar aims. As I go along I will document my training so If I do succeed there will be a complete plan to give people an idea abut the kind of training it takes to run sub 15:00. Hope people find this interesting!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.