Would you like to be in Runner's World magazine?

1 message
28/03/2012 at 11:43

Were you a yo-yo dieter until you discovered running?

Earlier in the week many of you got back to me about a running slimmers article for Runner’s World.

Just now looking for a female who has in the past tried conventional diets, ‘faddy’ diets, slimming clubs etc. and lost weight BUT put it all back on again before trying  again, but this time combining running too.

If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.

I would love to hear a brief summary of your story with relevant weight, sizes and age and how long you have been a runner and how far you run now (eg ‘I now run half marathons’)

If you can help, all it will involve is me doing a phone interview with you at your convenience in the next few days. We would need a submitted photo of you at your biggest that we can use. We are also hoping to get you down to London for a fantastic photos shoot.

For the photo shoot, the magazine pay your travel and you get to wear brand new kit and trainers for the pictures which you can take home with you afterwards!

If it sounds like something you can help with please do get in touch and I can explain more.

Also, feel free to pass this on to anyone you think might fit the bill.

I really look forward to hearing from you- my email is adrian@montimedia.co.uk

Adrian Monti

01273 559956

adrian@montimedia.co.uk

Follow me on AdrianMonti  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.