Calling RW!!

Our notifications have gone again!

10 messages
LIVERBIRD    pirate
11/11/2008 at 19:00
And I bet you're all in the pub now......
JPenno    pirate
11/11/2008 at 20:40
Your only after a notification for one thing
LIVERBIRD    pirate
12/11/2008 at 08:09

Thank you for pointing that out.....

Still nothing this morning RW people!

Or is it just me that's been "cut off in my prime"???

Or are you Mr LB in disguise trying to persuade me to do something constructive like clean the house or make his tea?

It's a conspiracy, that's what it is!

12/11/2008 at 13:26

Hi LB

Sorry about this - we experienced some server delays last night so there's currently a backlog of notification emails waiting to be sent. I'm afraid you will still receive them - just considerably later than usual.

Sorry for the inconvenience - normal service should be resumed by the end of today.

LIVERBIRD    pirate
12/11/2008 at 14:05

They've all just arrived!

Now I look like I have friends again......

Thanks Catherine!

22/11/2008 at 10:10

Now it's my turn, I haven't received any notifications for days, they've all just stopped this week, or only one or two have come through.

Not a major problem for some threads as I post and check regularly, but don't always remember to bookmark them etc and have "lost" a few. 

If you could sort it out, would be appreciated!

Thanks

LIVERBIRD    pirate
22/11/2008 at 10:14

I've got mine, CJBA....

Are you sure you've not set your rules to "off"?

24/11/2008 at 21:35

No, first thing I did was check them all - they're all OK and I tick the box at the bottom "email me" etc. 

Then, today, I got some but not all, including notifications from people who haven't posted.........

LIVERBIRD    pirate
25/11/2008 at 16:09
I've got 138 in my inbox - and that's a slack day!
25/11/2008 at 16:25

Any for me in there?  

Have fun sorting them all out

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.