Changing address

New postcode not recognised

8 messages
21/09/2010 at 10:51

I've moved to a new development with a brand new postcode. I can't change my address as the postcode is not recognised & it doesn't give me the option to put it in manually.

Please help as I usually enter races via this website & don't want stuff going to my old address!

22/09/2010 at 11:45

Hi k8greene,

I've dropped our tech team a line and will message you if I need any more information (such as the new postcode)

Will hope to get back to you in the next day or so,

Alice

22/09/2010 at 16:42

An update: although your new postcode isn't yet in our database, you should be able to 'ignore' the missing data.

However, it seems that the “ignore this postcode error” page is not working – we're currently fixing the bug and once that's done I'll let you know, so you can update your profile.

Alice

18/01/2011 at 12:40

Having the same problem as k8 - I moved to a new part of the country 10 months ago and have not been able to updae my new location

18/01/2011 at 15:52

Hi myredface,

The 'ignore problem' button should now be working again? Are you able to ignore the discrepancy or are you completely stuck?

Alice

19/01/2011 at 12:58

Still stuck with getting the application error message  tech support havebeen notified etc.

I experience this a lot as our postcode is not recognised by a lot of companies - so not unduly worried but would like my details up to date though

16/02/2011 at 22:33
I want to change my nickname so it's not just my name.... Getting the same problem.... Any ideas?
21/02/2011 at 14:53

Hi Darren,

This is a different problem - I think it's likely that you're trying to use a nickname that has already been taken. Please could you try using a different nickname and try again? If you can't find a nickname that hasn't been taken then please let me know on this thread and I'll look into it!

Alice

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.