CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONFIRMATION IS COMPLETE (NOT)

any ideas ??????

2 messages
19/03/2009 at 20:33
 I'm getting a very annoying problem which I un-subscribed for 4 years ago! Every time I try to login with my membership number the site says . . . .

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONFIRMATION IS COMPLETE:

You are now free to access all areas of the site. Return to your membership page"

Then when I try to view the members only articles the site says . . . .

"SORRY, IT APPEARS THAT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION HAS EXPIRED:According to our records your subscription has now expired.

All you need to do is to resubscribe to the magazine, and this website will let you access all areas again automatically.

If you have any problems updating your subscription and getting access to this site again, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll try to help you sort it out."

I've mailed the site owner 4 times with no responce, deleted all the runners world cookies (didnt work) anyone got any ideas??

23/03/2009 at 17:18

Hi Glideman

I believe I looked into this last week for you - are you still encountering difficulties? If so, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll investigate further.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.