Contact the administrator

7 messages
03/09/2010 at 19:50

Hi folks. I've just registered but cant find how to contact the webmaster/administrator.

I'm a subscriber and would like to know how I can find out my subscriber number to open up the extra pages. Anyone got any ideas? The administrators should be able to check my address and find me or e-mail me to ask any security questions.

Thanks,

Nick

03/09/2010 at 21:00
As I recall, your subscriber number is on your address label on your magazine.
03/09/2010 at 21:02

Ah ha! Thanks limper. I guess I'll have to wait another 3 weeks then as Octobers edition is on the table beside me!

Nick

03/09/2010 at 21:20
You could dive head first into your wheelie bin to look for the September wrapper?!
01/10/2010 at 19:29
Sorry limper missed that but CSI Miami would hesitate to go into my wheelie bin. I've got teenage kids!
01/10/2010 at 19:45
Done it at last! I struggled to find the number but I'm in!
04/10/2010 at 12:30

Hi Drookit (and anyone else wondering the answer to this question),

You can find your subscriber number on the wrapper to your magazine. If you've thrown that away, there's no need to fish around in your bins - just email rodale (at) subscription.co.uk. We don't have the subs numbers here at RW Towers unfortunately - you'll need to email the subscription people directly.

Alice

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.