Coombe 8 Online Entry doesn't work

4 messages
24/10/2012 at 10:41

Online entry button clicks though to a select catagory page but with no options to choose from.

24/10/2012 at 14:43

Thanks - seems to be working now although the price charged is different to the one stated.

25/10/2012 at 09:39

I'm on the Sphinx AC committee. I'm not sure exactly what happened but there was a problem with our online entry facility with Runners World.

The entry fee stated on our website doesn't include the £2 "processing fee" that Runners World charge. I've updated our website to make that clearer.

There is still plenty of time to submit a postal entry if you'd prefer to avoid that processing fee.

25/10/2012 at 12:25

Hello,

Sorry to hear you were having problems. Is this now working as it should? Let me know if anything is incorrect in our listing of the event.

Many thanks

Katie RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.