Current issues with RW

181 to 200 of 398 messages
kittenkat    pirate
25/07/2013 at 11:34

I quite enjoy talking bollocks, isn't that what forums are for?

25/07/2013 at 11:41
ghost of kittenkat wrote (see)

She's a spambot in prototype.

it's doubtful she'd pass the Turing test.

25/07/2013 at 11:50

I just looked that up - LOL 

kittenkat    pirate
25/07/2013 at 12:01

Lol Bear.

XX1
25/07/2013 at 15:30
kittenkat wrote (see)

I quite enjoy talking bollocks...

Not that that would be obvious from reading most of your posts eh 

XX1
kittenkat    pirate
25/07/2013 at 15:55

I've been working at it for years, I deserve some success!

25/07/2013 at 18:43

In my experience you don't know what you are talking about .  I read your post and i only have to post a smile and you all start to cry foul play. What a bunch of muppets

and then you speak about me as if i am not here. Bloody idiots.  I post my real name  so you can see i'm not an anonymous coward like some of you couch spuds.

I bet one or two of you have not ran in years, can't ride a bike and swimming would be a huge embarrassment for you.  Sod the spelling.  

Then you try that oh he must be drinking alcohol.  Silly fool.  Can't you tell i'm too tough for booze?

I prefer to run .  You guys just like to run your mouths.   

25/07/2013 at 18:44

so put that in your pipes and smoke it.

25/07/2013 at 19:23

Hmmmm typical behaviour of the specimen. When he feels backed into a corner he acts like a child and lashes out. And then acts as if he needs to respond to himself in some psychopathic way. Will discuss with the forum later.

25/07/2013 at 19:26

I think perhaps suggesting that you been on the beer was a way of excusing the random crap that you've been posting. So that's your real name eh ? The kids must have given you some stick at school, is that where it all went wrong ?  

Whats the point in coming on just to start hurling insults and random crap about ?  Sure, not everyone is a proper runner like you but I'm sure that you don't need to belittle their individual efforts, particularly if you want to take the moral high ground with your other mate. It'd be a lonely place with just the two of you on here and without  the rest of us to help make you both feel superior, and,for the avoidance of doubt, this is directed directly at you, Mr Waccyracer,  not about you. 

kittenkat    pirate
25/07/2013 at 19:28
The original waccyracer wrote (see)

In my experience you don't know what you are talking about ............  I read your post and i only have to post a smile and you all start to cry foul play.................. What a bunch of muppets

and then you speak about me................... as if i am not here. Bloody idiots.  I post my real name  so you can see i'm not an anonymous coward like....................................... some of you couch spuds.

I bet one or two of you have not ran in years, can't ride a bike and swimming would be a huge embarrassment for you.  Sod the spelling.  

Then you try that oh he must be drinking alcohol.  Silly fool.  Can't you tell i'm too tough for booze?

I prefer to run ..................................  You guys just like to run your mouths.   

I fixed it............................. to fit in with the norm

kittenkat    pirate
25/07/2013 at 19:32

Anywhoo....... (See what I did there?)

Who cares how or what anyone else posts?

26/07/2013 at 12:12
The original waccyracer wrote (see)

In my experience you don't know what you are talking about .  I read your post and i only have to post a smile and you all start to cry foul play. What a bunch of muppets

and then you speak about me as if i am not here. Bloody idiots.  I post my real name  so you can see i'm not an anonymous coward like some of you couch spuds.

I prefer to run .  You guys just like to run your mouths.   

Confucious say : Not necessary to be able to run and swim to be able to post valid opinion on internet, man who say it is, is knob!   

(well I'm sure he would have said that had the internet been around then)

17/09/2013 at 16:25
Ben RW wrote (see)

Morning everyone,

I'm going be completely up front, I couldn't agree more with most of the things said here regarding issues on the forum. I certainly don't want to be posting on here about developments that I'm assured are working and will benefit the users of the site and forum and for these changes to prove to be otherwise. It looks sloppy. 

Not only does this anger you guys, it create a huge amount of extra work for us here and it damages the reputation of RW and this is incredibly frustrating for everyone who works here and who represents the brand. 

I can only try and reassure you that we're all aiming towards the same common goal; we want the site to be a good as possible so that everyone can enjoy using it. I'm very aware that this isn't the case for some of you and that is something we need to fix.

However, as this is the place for complaining, I'm going to join in. Tone down the abuse. I get that you're pissed off that certain things aren't working correctly, it's frustrating, but if you feel the need to come on here to just swear at us and call us names, then perhaps take 5 minutes away from your computer. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. 

I sure this message might be too little too late for some of you and for that I'm sorry, but the fact that you all feel so passionately about the site and this forum is something that we're very thankful for and the current state of play isn't benefitting anyone, so I can only promise you (once again) that we are working to bring you an enjoyable user experience. 

Thanks,

Ben

rapidly approaching 2 months since Ben's "Mission Statement"

and THREE MONTHS since the problems started...

17/09/2013 at 18:56

Hmmm... I just tried to log out... but still cannot.

17/09/2013 at 19:20

Runny ... I asked RW Towers. They spoke to the NSA and apparently you dont need to log out

27/09/2013 at 09:37

They know if you logged out you'd probably either

a) be unable to get back in as they'd have broken that functionality too

b) not be arsed to come back

01/10/2013 at 15:18

01/10/2013 at 15:21

lol, I know this is going to sound strange, but  I actually laughed out loud at this ..... not just a lol in the internet sense but a proper laugh .......... bless you Pods, I get the feeling youre getting annoyed by it now.

Oddly Im able to log out just fine .......... maybe its just me.

02/10/2013 at 21:33

The edit function button has vanished.

181 to 200 of 398 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.