Current issues with RW

181 to 200 of 382 messages
17/09/2013 at 16:25
Ben RW wrote (see)

Morning everyone,

I'm going be completely up front, I couldn't agree more with most of the things said here regarding issues on the forum. I certainly don't want to be posting on here about developments that I'm assured are working and will benefit the users of the site and forum and for these changes to prove to be otherwise. It looks sloppy. 

Not only does this anger you guys, it create a huge amount of extra work for us here and it damages the reputation of RW and this is incredibly frustrating for everyone who works here and who represents the brand. 

I can only try and reassure you that we're all aiming towards the same common goal; we want the site to be a good as possible so that everyone can enjoy using it. I'm very aware that this isn't the case for some of you and that is something we need to fix.

However, as this is the place for complaining, I'm going to join in. Tone down the abuse. I get that you're pissed off that certain things aren't working correctly, it's frustrating, but if you feel the need to come on here to just swear at us and call us names, then perhaps take 5 minutes away from your computer. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. 

I sure this message might be too little too late for some of you and for that I'm sorry, but the fact that you all feel so passionately about the site and this forum is something that we're very thankful for and the current state of play isn't benefitting anyone, so I can only promise you (once again) that we are working to bring you an enjoyable user experience. 

Thanks,

Ben

rapidly approaching 2 months since Ben's "Mission Statement"

and THREE MONTHS since the problems started...

17/09/2013 at 18:56

Hmmm... I just tried to log out... but still cannot.

17/09/2013 at 19:20

Runny ... I asked RW Towers. They spoke to the NSA and apparently you dont need to log out

27/09/2013 at 09:37

They know if you logged out you'd probably either

a) be unable to get back in as they'd have broken that functionality too

b) not be arsed to come back

01/10/2013 at 15:18

01/10/2013 at 15:21

lol, I know this is going to sound strange, but  I actually laughed out loud at this ..... not just a lol in the internet sense but a proper laugh .......... bless you Pods, I get the feeling youre getting annoyed by it now.

Oddly Im able to log out just fine .......... maybe its just me.

02/10/2013 at 21:33

The edit function button has vanished.

02/10/2013 at 22:11

And the quote button.

And clicking the supposed 'Go To Last Post' button dumps you in the middle of the thread rather than the last.

Functionality is simply being eroded away from this forum.

What the feck's it all about?

Still, most of these changes probably generate more posts and page clicks, so perhaps that's it. Or at least it does until the punters are driven away in frustration at the heap of crap they're now battling with.

Sort it out FFS!

02/10/2013 at 22:13

lol, I like Big Bad Bob ............ he cuts through the crap.

Should we run a sweepstake on whether its Annie or Ben that replies first?

02/10/2013 at 22:44

Doubt neither will be bothered

When did we last hear anything from them?

As more and more things break (and dog knows there's not much left working now is there?) they are more and more conspicuous by their silence..........

So
- log out
- editing
- pictures
- last post
- green arrows