Current issues with RW

201 to 220 of 398 messages
02/10/2013 at 22:11

And the quote button.

And clicking the supposed 'Go To Last Post' button dumps you in the middle of the thread rather than the last.

Functionality is simply being eroded away from this forum.

What the feck's it all about?

Still, most of these changes probably generate more posts and page clicks, so perhaps that's it. Or at least it does until the punters are driven away in frustration at the heap of crap they're now battling with.

Sort it out FFS!

02/10/2013 at 22:13

lol, I like Big Bad Bob ............ he cuts through the crap.

Should we run a sweepstake on whether its Annie or Ben that replies first?

02/10/2013 at 22:44

Doubt neither will be bothered

When did we last hear anything from them?

As more and more things break (and dog knows there's not much left working now is there?) they are more and more conspicuous by their silence..........

So
- log out
- editing
- pictures
- last post
- green arrows
- bookmarks

Have I missed anything?

03/10/2013 at 10:23

- Profile updates also not working. 

03/10/2013 at 11:42

gallery

03/10/2013 at 11:43

...spam about hookers in dubai .......

03/10/2013 at 12:12

DUBAI SPAM ALERT! Gerrem deleted, RW!!

03/10/2013 at 23:13

See? Even when we make their life easy by giving them a list of all the things that are royally screwed up they don't love us............

Doggone - life's a bitch!

04/10/2013 at 11:02

I''m not sure if its just me but whenever i try to post on a mobile device (ipad/samsung galaxy) that it will stop me writing anything after a few lines or wont even let me click on the box to reply.

Any idea what's going on?

04/10/2013 at 14:33

I'm unable to enter my subscriber number - get the message "Unfortunately we couldn't validate your subscription number at present due to an unspecified error." so am unable to access any subscriber only content, despite being a subscriber for years - beginning to lose the will to persevere with this site

07/10/2013 at 09:29

Currently unimpressed with the RW Site.

I click on "My Forums" and it takes me to my profile page.

Cannot read read previous race reviews,click on it and it returns me to my Profile page.

Many events are not listed so cannot post reviews.The most recent being The Great North Run and the Cardiff Half Marathon!

I'm sure you have the skills to sort these glitches but please do it quickly!

Thank you

07/10/2013 at 12:08

for the benefit of recent-comers to the Website Bugs page

problems have been widespread for over THREE MONTHS now

and RW are showing little sign of ever doing anything about it.

ooh! and I've found a new one:
if I hover the mouse over my icon, then click on where it says "17 photos" it redirects to a review for the Reebok Boston Road DMX shoe
YCMIU

seren nos    pirate
07/10/2013 at 15:22

emmy ,I can't post on my mobile at all now.and recently it is chucking me out of RW as soon as I click on a thread

07/10/2013 at 15:39

Seren - same for me. On my ipad it crashes instantly but on my phone it'll let me write a sentence and then crash. VERY annoying.

07/10/2013 at 15:47

Seren, Emmy, thanks for the update on the mobile issues. Unfortunately the current site isn't adaptive for mobile, something that needs to change, but this still shouldn't be happening so I'll make sure that's look at. 

07/10/2013 at 15:52

What about quote and edit though Ben - the basic stuff?

07/10/2013 at 15:55

And of course dont forget the rest of the problems that affect so much on normal computers too ... 

Suggestion: Instead of putting more crap on the site that we dont want, like these annoying floating adverts and subscriptions etc, fix the core site so its at least useable! Then we wouldnt moan quite so much about annoying addons.

07/10/2013 at 16:19

If only Cheesy. It's what we've been saying for months though 

07/10/2013 at 16:20

Oh and we STILL want our bookmarks back.

I can get to mine via a convoluted route so they are still there - why not let us access them the way we used to?

07/10/2013 at 16:25

Its beginning to feel like Groundhog Day 

'I will make sure this gets fixed and it will all work fine '

Hmmm I get the feeling we have heard all this before ...

201 to 220 of 398 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.