Current issues with RW

101 to 120 of 398 messages
24/07/2013 at 15:51

Whether 99% are wrong or right its a majority. Isnt that how a democratic society works ? Clearly I'm part of the 99% and you part of the 1% although my kids are eating perfectly well and whilst the air is styfling it isnt causing me too much concern. Perhaps your Tin Star is clouding your judgment and you feel an obligation to toe the party line with Ben ? although if this is the case I'd lay off the swearing if I were you as it upsets him.

Or perhaps you are just a Troll...

24/07/2013 at 15:56

@Screamapillar - you, and others, asked questions of me.  I'm answering them.

24/07/2013 at 15:57

@Intermanaut

don't really see the point of hosting a public forum if you can't keep it running

no point swearing at your 'customers'

take the darn thing down if you don't want to run it anymore

just sayin'

24/07/2013 at 16:02

@LouiseG - well, yes, shutting it down is an option, I suppose.  Whether or not you can keep a forum running is a different matter, and it depends on how key having the forum is to the rest of the business - is it worthy enough of resource that's better used elsewhere.

24/07/2013 at 16:04
Intermanaut wrote (see)

@LouiseG - well, yes, shutting it down is an option, I suppose.  Whether or not you can keep a forum running is a different matter, and it depends on how key having the forum is to the rest of the business - is it worthy enough of resource that's better used elsewhere.

you missed out the bit about swearing at your customers

24/07/2013 at 16:11
Intermanaut wrote (see)
Being a moderator most certainly isn't my job.

At some point it's reasonable to expect someone "representing the company" to respond in kind to all the rude wankers who've been throwing abuse at them for a couple of days over something so trivial.

If I had the chance I'd drop the accounts of those people and ask them to stay the fuck away in future.

To paraphrase what Ben said, if you don't like it, piss off.

You're not just responding to questions though, are you ?  If you were answering questions that would be great particularly as you seem to be happy to spend your day on here and unfortunately the online editor, well he hasnt got the time to be online as hes doing 'stuff'.  As for not being a Mod, you were happy enough to 'reach out' to Pop Eye when he was looking for a Mod and you didnt tell him you were just a Spam Womble, or perhaps that was just a subtle way of you admitting that that thread was in fact Spam after all....

seren nos    pirate
24/07/2013 at 16:28

I was looking for something from a few years ago and managed to get the ooops message again.won't tell you the word I pout in the search box.but i hope I haven't fucked up the forums again

24/07/2013 at 16:30

Seren, have you been hanging out with Pudge??

24/07/2013 at 16:30
Screamapillar wrote (see)

Intermanaut, when you were young did your mother tell you it was OK to walk into oncoming traffic because if the traffic had any sense it would go around you?

If so that might be where you developed your unfortunate attitude.

Totally off topic but that is exactly how you do cross the road in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam with a solid wall of constantly moving motorbikes, cars and the odd truck all heading towards you (probably about 10 lanes worth of traffic) - totally terrifying till you get used to it - the survival skill is to walk at a slow steady pace and they drive round you. Was there for a week and never saw an accident.

24/07/2013 at 16:37

@Skinny Fetish Fan - the same applies in many parts of the world. Step out when you can, look confident, keep going.

24/07/2013 at 16:44

...and never mind who has right of way.

24/07/2013 at 17:54

On the plus side this thread will have long died by the time Ben pops his head back in.  so all forgiven itermanaut?

24/07/2013 at 17:58

@Rich Jackson - try crossing a road in Mumbai while observing who has right of way. You'll be standing there all day.

24/07/2013 at 19:31

some of you guys are prize arse-holes

i've never read so much shite in all my life

and always the same people calling others who  disagree with them trolls.

Don't bother talking to all these moaners Ben.  Send them all off to talk to each other on their own silly little threads.

Intermanaut  you are talking sense mate.

24/07/2013 at 19:42

So, we're all agreed, except Inter and The Waccy One, that Ben should rethink his career in media PR?

*clippity clop, clippity clop, went the little goat's hooves*

24/07/2013 at 19:47

So you are still  out and about causing all these problems  David ?

Ben you are aware who is behind all this

are you not?

Pudge    pirate
24/07/2013 at 19:52

Ah, waccyracer......the beacon of talking sense.

24/07/2013 at 20:03

Hadrians Wall.

Action speak louder..

Salisbury 54321

Than words.

what have the Romans got to do with it all?

Edited: 24/07/2013 at 20:04
24/07/2013 at 20:04
I'll be hanging around the finish line of the 5-4-3-2-1 Waccy ........ perhaps we shall meet again!
24/07/2013 at 20:14
Hi Waccy

you are doing the 54321? please do say hi this time, was gutted that I didnt get to meet you at the Neolithic. I should be easy to spot with my pink shirt with Jindalee written at the back. But you have seen me before, havent you? so please do say hi.
101 to 120 of 398 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.