Current issues with RW

161 to 180 of 398 messages
25/07/2013 at 07:16
Intermanaut wrote (see)
  The problem with removing posts made be ranty-types is that those ranty-types notice that they've been removed and they post them again, only with more whining.

I thought you were only allowed to remove spam? Or are you talking about spam, it just comes across that this might be subjective moderation?

More than happy to be wrong.

25/07/2013 at 08:02

I don't think I'm confusing you at all Waccy.

If you'd like to face a few more home truths I'm more than happy to remind you of the way you behaved towards David and others the last time he was on the forum.

KK - you must be wrong - we are all wrong, only Intermanaut is right.

Edited: 25/07/2013 at 08:05
25/07/2013 at 09:15

@gokk - I can remove anything.  Whether or not I should do is a different matter.

kittenkat    pirate
25/07/2013 at 09:16

Have you ever removed anything that isn't spam?

25/07/2013 at 09:21

No, I haven't, though anything by Karen Samuel does tempt me to.

25/07/2013 at 09:23

She's a spambot in prototype.

25/07/2013 at 09:24
Screamapillar wrote (see)

I don't think I'm confusing you at all Waccy.

If you'd like to face a few more home truths I'm more than happy to remind you of the way you behaved towards David and others the last time he was on the forum.

KK - you must be wrong - we are all wrong, only Intermanaut is right.

I have so many wrongs, it makes one hell of a right!

25/07/2013 at 10:21

Wow, first a 'spokesperson' for the site throws passive aggressive comments at us, now an apparent site moderator is strongly implying that he has the ability to remove posts at will and would do so regardless of the content if the notion took him.  You guys are really working wonders for the image of the company.  Kudos to you.

As for Waccy....I've come across dogs who would relinquish a bone easier. 

25/07/2013 at 10:37

Waccy rolls in late and talks VD exactly like Canute. Are they one and the same. maybe? After the herbal delights of the evening, he seems to talk utter nonsense like he is some sort of wise man. Completely deluded.

25/07/2013 at 10:46

@Crazy Diamond - which moderator has implied that they will remove content if the notion takes him?

25/07/2013 at 10:49

I think he/she took your joke at removing Karen's thread as implying you might 

25/07/2013 at 10:52
Intermanaut wrote (see)

@gokk - I can remove anything.  Whether or not I should do is a different matter.

I picked up the hilarity of the Karen comment.

25/07/2013 at 10:57

@Crazy Diamond - so can you show where I said I'd remove any content if the notion takes me, please?

seren nos    pirate
25/07/2013 at 11:00

No waccy isn't canute.waccy has a real name as does attend races..............and he used to be quite normal...but this year he has been posting some very strange posts.......

from experience.....usually when someone starts posting weird and irratic and out of character posting i would guess that alcohol is  in the equation

25/07/2013 at 11:06

And Waccy very much wanted me to know his real name last night for reasons I've yet to fathom...

25/07/2013 at 11:07

"strongly imply"

Waccy stated last night that he doesn't drink, so I'm not sure what was behind his waffling.  It's an odd one though because on Fetch he comes across as being relatively sane.

25/07/2013 at 11:10

@Crazy Diamond - I didn't imply that at all.  In fact, the emphasis on "can" clearly implies that while I can, I don't.  You inferred something other than that which was  implied.

25/07/2013 at 11:12

For what it's worth, I had inferred the same thing.  I thought you were going all He-Man on us ("I haaaaave the poweeeeeeer").

seren nos    pirate
25/07/2013 at 11:24
Big_G wrote (see)

For what it's worth, I had inferred the same thing.  I thought you were going all He-Man on us ("I haaaaave the poweeeeeeer").

25/07/2013 at 11:29

Waccy might be known but he could still have Canute for posting his darker thoughts. Somehow, whatever he is using he has got the two online personalities mixed up. They do share a lot of the same delusions. They have a lot of simularities. They talk bollocks, think they are on some sort of crusade, appear form their coffins in the evening after about 9pm. 

161 to 180 of 398 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.