Email unanswered

Tri World undelivered

4 messages
Nicko. Hdau    pirate
24/02/2011 at 14:31

I haven't received my Tri world mag this month. Emailed on 16th and got the usual "Will be answered as soon as" back
Now it's the 24th minus 2 days for a w/e, still no answer or mag.

My original email address with my subs number was hacked and I explained this in my email which is why I couldn't give my number. But did give my delivery address. I also gave this info to the girl on the Tri World stand at TCR11.

How about give me my money back and I'll subscribe to Triathlon plus instead or Tri Europe.

Nicko. Hdau    pirate
25/02/2011 at 19:04
[Drums fingers on desk] 'hums to myself' Why are we waiting?
Nicko. Hdau    pirate
10/03/2011 at 12:51

Just to let you know I received this months TW, still waiting for a reply and last months edition.

Was wondering why have a CONTACT US option when no f****r can be bothered to get back to me

16/03/2011 at 11:35

Hi Nicko,

We're glad to hear you received your copy of Triathlete's World this month and do let us know if you fail to get sent any future copies.

We send our apologies for the lack of response about your missing edition. If you send an email to dominique.brady@natmag-rodale.co.uk with your address, we'll send out a copy today. We'll also get in touch with the head of subscriptions about all the difficulties you've experienced.

Best regards,

Dominique RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.