Event Entries

2 messages
23/04/2011 at 16:22
Have reposted this here on the advice of another member in the hope a moderator will spot it.

Now I am really sure I entered the Beachy Head Marathon (because the jump in cost hit me when paying for hubby and myself), but cannot find a confirmation email. Only one confirming when I paid for my B-iL.

I have emailed Beachy and RW's and am waiting for their replies. I cannot seem to find it on my credit card statement yet still feel I entered as this is my favourite event of the year.

So is there a clever peep who knows how to access the event entries underneath my forum name?
12/05/2011 at 10:44

Hi hope to,

I hope our team or Beachy's hae been in touch? Please let me know if you're still waiting for confirmation and I'll take a look.

Alice

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.