Garmin Ready Schedules ...

can we have the RW Ultimate schedules for Garmin please?

3 messages
14/01/2012 at 20:19
I've been using the sub 4.30 Ultimate Schedule from the RW website for the first three weeks of my training. Someone from my run club was waxing lyrical about the benefits of having a training plan downloaded onto my Garmin and I thought it sounded like a brilliant idea ... but WHY can't I get the Ultimate Schedule as a Garmin-ready file? Both the Garmin sub-4.30 plans have different long runs scheduled for this week, and neither matches the Ultimate Schedule.
14/01/2012 at 20:31
Well, I'm bamboozled. Somehow between selecting the file to download and installing it on my Garmin, the long run distances have changed ... now they are the same as the Ultimate schedule so I'm not complaining, but HOW did it happen???
24/01/2012 at 10:57

Hi xine267,

The VLM Garmin-ready schedules have the same sessions as our ultimate schedules. Whereas you can adapt the Garmin-ready schedules to suit any marathon date and customise it with your heart rate/ paces.

Which Garmin-ready schedule did you try to download?

Best regards,

Dominique RW

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.