help with my profile please RW!!!

5 messages
27/05/2010 at 21:37
So....i have subscribed to RW and after finding out i dont actually get an issue until 1st august which i was annoyed at to start, i decided to jut keep up to date with everything on the website.

went to race section to find some events to work towards and found that there are subscription viewing only on certain events. so i called the help desk go my subscription number, entered it into the box on my profile and went about my day.

went back on to have a look at the subscription only sections to find it keeps asking me the same thing PLEASE BECOME A SUBSCRIBER!!!!!

someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!11
28/05/2010 at 06:32

Laura, if you want to find out about the races that are subscriber only you can often do that by going to the race's own website.  Just enter the details into google and it will come up with the link.

Re the magazine, that's quite normal.  Magazines are always issued a month ahead of the actual calendar month - it's virtually June now, which means that the July issue of RW (and all other mags) will be on the shelves or in the post to subscribers.

As it's too late for the July issue, you'll get the next one which will be August.  If you want July, you'll have to buy it.

Edited: 28/05/2010 at 06:35
28/05/2010 at 07:10
Laura, I had the same problem, back in the days when I was a subscriber, the site wouldn't recognise my subscriber number whatever I did!
28/05/2010 at 08:53

Mine too and then, having been logged on etc normally for weeks / months, I'd log on one day and find myself locked out and even when entering p/w etc, unable to get in.

Just bugs.

Think the subscriber only race info is daft - the number of times I've tried to find the info but can't, then just googled it and got onto the race's own page - where it's cheaper to enter anyhow.

Agree with you, KK, but assume they're trying to get subscriptions from people who come to the website first, probably a newbie, can't access the info and think that it would be helpful / important to know, so subscribe.

I know, because that's what I did.

28/05/2010 at 09:31

Have you tried

Going to My Profile\My Details and entering and updating your subscriber number there?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.