I think it's been covered but...

4 little things

4 messages
Ratbag    pirate
01/08/2002 at 13:29
Hello Guys,

I just want to confirm that these have been logged and wonder about timescales for implementation, if indeed you are going to make the changes.

1. Ability to edit. Nice to have and was useful for those of us with finger trouble.

2. Emoticons. A nice touch and livens up the threads.

3. Tag lines. I know you were thinking of it but is it possible?

4. 'New' thread logo. This disappears after reading the first new post. Can it be kept on as on the old forums?

I need to eexplore the rest of the site when I get off this flippin' forum!! ;-)

All the best,

RB
01/08/2002 at 14:33
Hey RB,

Did you see the tester feedback page we made, along with our comments.

All of your points are good ones, and on principle want to do them all - it's just a question of finding the programming time.

I imagine 3 is the easiest, followed by 1, 2 and then 4.

As ever, we really value the feedback, and we do want to be able to show you that some of it is being turned into action.

All the best

Sean
Ratbag    pirate
01/08/2002 at 15:35
Hello Sean,

Sorry. Doh!! I should have looked first. Thanks for the repsonse.

All the best,

RB
02/08/2002 at 20:50
Hey there Ratbag,

They are all indeed good ideas, great in fact. As Sean says we're hoping to look at all of these. Though I'd like to stress it will take a little time as there are a few things on the list.

Jeremy

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.