Keep receiving email notifications unnecessarily

It says a new post but there isnt one

6 messages
09/10/2012 at 13:41

Says everything in the title. For the past week or so i've been getting email notifications saying that there is a new dicussion in the thread. When I click on the link - nothing is updated. Even when the alert comes through - it's normally not sent immediately (like it used to be) - instead there's nearly an hour's delay.

Please let me know if you want me to forward you examples of the emails.

Using: IE8, XP.
Happens: On most threads that i'm 'following'.

Don't get me wrong - it's better to receive emails but it seems to have gone into overdrive from a few weeks ago when they were not being received.

21/10/2012 at 19:13

Hi Emmy_H

Is this still happening? Please send on any emails if it is. 

Thanks,

Katie RW

22/10/2012 at 08:50

Hi Katie,

Yes it is. They are nothing different to 'normal' notifications. Do you still want them?

22/10/2012 at 08:52

Hi

Yes, I can pass them onto our developers to look into it. Has it changed since we've switched to the new forum?

Thanks,

Katie

22/10/2012 at 08:55

Morning, I've still been getting them as of last week. When I receive another - i'll forward it to you.

22/10/2012 at 09:14

Great, thanks.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.