My mag hasn't been delivered

5 messages
18/02/2009 at 11:27

I took out an internet subscription to Runner's World in January and they have taken my money but not yet delivered me a single copy, even though I should have had at the very least the March edition (published two weeks ago).

I have emailed Rodale subscriptions saying what is going on and can I have my money back if they can't deliver my mag (I live in central London so not exactly tricky for the postman to find) but all they did was send me a generic reply saying my request had been 'actioned'.

Try as I might, I can't find a telephone number for subscriptions/Rodale/RW - can anyone help?

It drives me mad that they take your money but don't give you what you've paid for.  And then they hide behind a website AARRGGH

18/02/2009 at 11:56
when did they take the money? they will only send the next issue due (after payment). If the March issue came out before your payment was taken then you would have to wait for the April issue. They come out way in advance so maybe you just missed the boat?
18/02/2009 at 12:13

They took the money in Jan.  And when I looked at my online subscription status (My initial payment was for three issues) it says I have two issues left to come....

18/02/2009 at 12:57

Hi Litdog1

Sorry to hear you've not received magazine issues you were expecting - can I please suggest you contact our subscriptions team on 01858 438852? They should be able to help.

Thanks

Catherine 

18/02/2009 at 13:31
Thank you so much Catherine, that's really helpful.  I shall give them a ring.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.